Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature and Follow Great Idea!!!

Please join the fun.  If you leave a comment to let me know where you are following me, I will follow you back.  (I can follow back on any of these as well Linky, Network Blogs) 


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!




Now I found this at The Book Owl, check it out this blog is very good!

Aj
books@fortheloveofalicesfamily.com


Note:  Sorry forgot to answer question!  The question is  

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?


Now that is a loaded question, most of the books I give away are to children (I believe the earlier they read the better.)  At Christmas alone I gave over 10 books as gifts, one was "Scooby Do" sorry but the rest were all Christmas stories.  There were 3 books I bought that I bought 2 of each (and gave away one set and kept the other) Liked them so much wanted a copy of each for myself!  (plus there are stories in them I have never heard of before)
They are: 
100 Classic Storie

 50 Bedtime Stories

 and Classic Animal Stories

Have read some of the stories but only read when need a distraction from the books so not thinking of one book while reading another (use romance novel the same way)

12 comments:

  1. Can't see your answer :(

    Here is my FF New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mistake was not thinking, answer is there now. Most books I give away are to children, but do lend a lot out! (most of the time I even get some back) LOL

      Delete
  2. Awww how nice!
    new follower for GFC and network

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow_22.html#links

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by I have returned the favor!

      Delete
  3. I totally agree about starting them early on the books. That's all they get from me from birth until they get older.

    Thanks for visiting my FF, and the follow. I returned the favor.

    LisaILJ @ II'll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the earlier the better! And thank you!

      Delete
  4. That's so great. I have always loved reading and I think it's because my mother would read to me until I fell asleep. So great of you! Thank you for stopping by the blog and following. Following you back, and you mean my blog button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by. Gifting books to children is an extraordinary thing to do. :)
    New NB follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure and thank you very much!

      Aj

      Delete
  6. That is really sweet and kind of you to give books to children! Gifts often make my day :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding my blog button!

    I am following back and I will be adding your blog button to my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome and thank you!
      Aj

      Delete

My Visitors