Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Recent Books I have gotten


Hi everyone!!  
Just wanted you all to see part of my reading list!
These I have won in the last month.  Each one falls under at least one category for my reading challenges. 
All are eBooks except for Makai Queen By Tara Fairfield.

I have put the link to the site that I won them on.
They have fantastic reviews and you should check them out!
I also tried to find the authors site as well, just click authors name under book. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 I won one of the copies of Heaven's Fate by Andre Alan from Celldoorians


Heaven's Fate By Andre Alan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I won the YA/Paranormal Suspense At First Touch from  Mattie Dunman



at first touch by Mattie Dunman

(note:  I was just on his site and the second book At Second Glance will be out in May 2013)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won the first three books in Anne Patrick's Wounded Heroes series 
(Kill Shot, Trespasses, and Betrayal) from Christian Bookshelf Reviews


Kill Shot, Trespasses, and Betrayal by Anne Patrick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won Forged in Grace by By Jordan E. Rosenfeld from Vanilla Moon


Forged in Grace By Jordan E. Rosenfeld

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also won of COVET from WiLoveBooks



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't wait to read this one when I get it.
I won a signed copy of Makai Queen from Tara Fairfield, Ed.D. website!
Makai Queen By Tara Fairfield

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And last but not least Own The Wind By Kristen Ashley from  Whit's Book World, on a giveaway!



Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay will have to go things to see and do!  And Read!!!!!
Aj

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Visitors